How to take care of your passwords?
Taking care of the password is one of the most important duties, and thanks to simple tips from this article you will be able to do it.
How to secure your login data
- use password manager e.g., KeePass, Bitwarden czy OnePassword, to have a unique password for each service/page,
- don't reveal your password to anyone,
- use two-factor authentication (how to enable it on hosting?),
- do not use passwords directly related to You, e.g. date of birth, dog's name etc.,
- make sure that your passwords are not less than 12 characters long,
- keep passwords always upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
If You suspect that an unauthorized person is using your login details, please let us know immediately.
Remember that no security guarantees 100% safe. But the more we do to protect our data, the harder it will be for cybercriminals to steal it.
bezpieczeństwo, dane logowania, hasła, hasło, login details, passwords, password, security