How to log in to FTP with Cyberduck?
The most important thing is to have an FTP account on the hosting. Then you only need to follow a few steps described below to connect to an FTP account. Because Cyberduck looks almost identical on MacOS and Windows. This is one common tutorial.
Connecting to an FTP account using Cyberduck
1. Download the program from the official website and install it. After starting Cyberduck, click the "Open connection" button.
2. The connection configuration window will appear. At the top of the window, drop down the list and select "FTP-SSL (Explicit AUTH)". Then complete the fields described below.
- Server - we provide our domain in ftp.twoja_domain.eu format, for example thecamels.eu,
- User name - name of the FTP account,
- Password - account password,
- Port - we leave 21,
- click "Connect".
3. You will see a notification of an unknown certificate on the screen. Choose "Continue".
ftp, cyberduck, ftp client, klient ftp