How can I change the mail notifications sent from Client Area?
Client Area has an option to notify the customer about various events such as: informing about the launch of new services/domains, expiration dates of services or upcoming payment dates for services. You can configure which notifications will be sent to your mailbox, by following below instructions.
How can I customize email notification?
1. Log in to the Client Area.
2. Click on "Account" in the side menu to expand item, and then click "My Details".
3. On new page, scroll down to the "Email Preferences" section.
4. Select types of notifications you want to receive (all checked by default):
- General Emails - notifications not classified into other categories (e.g. planned maintenances, new services),
- Invoice Emails - notifications related to orders (order creation, status change, cancellation, etc.),
- Support Emails - notifications related to communication with support department (new ticket, ticket response, etc.),
- Product Emails - notifications related to services (e.g. start of service, suspension with reason, cancellation, etc.),
- Domain Emails - notifications related to the domains (domain registration, progress of the domain transfer, upcoming expiration of the domain, etc.),
- Affiliate Emails - affiliate program notifications (e.g. monthly report).
5. To save the changes click on "Save changes".
notyfikacja, powiadomienia, notifications, email, mail, maile, panel klienta, client area